GROUP DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Salary dependant on experience plus car, bonus and benefits
Our Client manage a large number leisure facilities across the country.
Our mission ‘to encourage more people to participate in 30 minutes of moderate physical activity, five times a week either in-centre or online’ is what drives us, and the online element of this has become more important to our customers and absolutely critical for our business to continue its rapid growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Group Digital Project Manager to lead and project manage all aspects of the company’s digital strategy and chairing the Digital Development Group.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Develop a digital experience (in conjunction with all areas of the business) for all products that is easily used by our customers, maximises revenue and increases their retention
• Set the strategic approach for Digital Development across the Business in line with key stakeholders
• Deliver Digital projects through excellent project management skills and corporation with other group Managers
• Chair digital team meetings
• Manage digital partners to ensure we maximise the effectiveness of our digital developments
• Ensure that Everyone Active remain at the forefront of digital innovation
• Support Business Development activity with regards to plans for new contracts / bids
The successful candidate should ideally:
• Have a proven track record of delivering digital projects
• Be a highly motivated individual and team player with a passion for digital development
• Have excellent Project Management skills and ideally be Prince 2 qualified
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels
• Have an excellent eye for detail and be able to clearly visualise user journeys and communicate these to stakeholders
• Be able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
• Be able to build strong links and manage external agencies and suppliers
• Have excellent time management, planning and diary management skills
• Be IT literate, and able to liaise in areas of social media & website In return we are able to offer the successful applicant a competitive salary, company car or cash alternative, standard pension scheme and free use of the company gyms.
Please contact us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org – call 0207 458 4587