The Integrated Copywriter will use creative flair to produce content across the agency working with a variety of departments including marketing, creative and planning. It is essential that you’ll have experience within an integrated disciplined agency environment, and in particular can demonstrate innovative digital copy with the ability to communicate and work for a broad range of accounts from technology to FMCG. Ideally you’ll be conceptually minded and capable of both long and short form copy.
You’ll be as comfortable writing for in-store communications as you are for writing for the digital landscape. You’ll have an excellent understanding of the complexities and limitations involved in writing for different digital channels and formats and have a good grasp of the techniques required to optimise them. You’ll be able to demonstrate and apply best practice when it comes to creating copy to maximise conversion rate optimisation, search engine optimisation, social media engagement, website content, navigation taxonomies and user experience.
- Delivering agency digital copy requirements within timeframe and to budget in response to client briefs.
- Crafting compelling stories that speak to the target audience and achieve the client’s communication objectives, on a wide range of different projects including new business proposals, pitch presentations, websites, social media channels and multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping digital content or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director (your Line Manager) /Head of Digital or other areas of the business.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality of agency’s copy
- Updating the Creative Director/Head of Digital on the status of copy projects
- Engaging and understanding client needs
- Delivering digital creative copy solutions aligned to the agency’s vision
- Involvement in the resourcing of freelance copy writers where needed
- You have at least three years of agency experience, and demonstrable experience of writing for technology clients, communicating complex information in an engaging way.
- You are a talented writer with a portfolio showcasing exceptional digital creative work.
- You have a strong working knowledge of marketing and a passion for digital and social media.
- Comprehensive awareness of current and emerging web technologies and trends.
- You understand the possibilities and the limitations of the different channels.
- Dynamic and driven.
- You can leverage online/offline ideas and technologies with an eye to integrate a big idea through multiple mediums.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Inspirational with their creative passion for ideas and language.
- You enjoy a challenge (hardworking and patient).
- A team player.
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and confident.
- Able to work under pressure, organised and reliable.
- Open and honest.
- Fun to be around.
If you are interested in this position please contact us now!!! 0207 458 4587