Purpose of role:
The Senior Account Director role is to provide planning and strategic (Design) marketing advice to clients and is responsible for the development and overall profitability of clients under their management.
With existing skills and knowledge gained over several years experience in property sales & marketing, either client or agency side we expect the Senior AD to “hit the ground running” and be a safe pair of hands.
From the above he/she will be expected to direct the account(s) to ensure creative and service excellence. Service excellence encompasses visionary strategy, innovative creativity and quality campaign delivery.
The Senior Account Director manages and reviews all work prior to presenting to the client, ensuring that it meets the Agency standard whilst continuously ensuring you work with the company processes and guidelines.
As Senior Account Director you may manage a number of client accounts, including the overseeing of the Client Services team of 10, with the aim of complete client satisfaction.
He/She manages the account(s), in the understanding and supporting the Agency’s values and communicating these both internally and externally. Ensures team follow internal process and procedures at all times.
Contributes as an Senior AD on all levels, suggesting new ways of working and introducing as agreed.
- Responsible for the strategic development of the client accounts, working with the Managing Director, when appropriate.
- To oversee, manage, mentor and support other members of the Client Services team.
- Responsible for delivering creative and service excellence on designated accounts,through first class teamwork.
- Responsible for budgets, growth and profitability.
- Plans the delivery of turnover & margin targets for each account, and ensures that targets are met.
- Manages the forecasting process and negotiates fees with clients.
- Ensures that the standard of service the Agency provides to clients continually meets and exceeds client expectations.Relationship with Client
- To “get to know” all the property clients to become a crucial point of contact for the clients. This will not be day-to-day but you will be in the background and be there to support both clients and the team where required.
- Sees the ‘bigger picture’ of the client’s business, as well as having the most in-depth knowledge of those areas with which the agency is currently working.
- Viewed by clients as critical to the success of the client business.
- Attends all client planning meetings, creative briefings and presentations – or ensures team manage these meetings effectively and report back appropriately.
- Is the key sales person for planning, creative, media and production initiatives.
- Manages the clients expectations at all times ensuring prompt communication and correspondence at all times.Agency Relationships
- Respected internally as an expert on all aspects of the marketing and property marketing mix.
- Anticipates and resolves problems and issues, both on Client and Agency side – being alert to early warning signs.
- Engenders team spirit and positive view of client’s business.
- Performance evaluation against objectives set.
- Consistent achievement of profitable billing and revenue forecasts.
- Feedback from clients, team, Head of Account Management and Managing Director Planning and Creative
- Co-ordinates input, writes, presents and sells strategies, programs and projects for all products and services for which the account team is responsible.
- Undertakes commercial performance reviews of campaigns.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of client Creative Briefs and provides direction to creative strategy.
- Writes or approves Creative Briefs and briefs Creative, where appropriate.
- Partners senior creatives, and works with the creative team to produce outstanding and innovative creative work.
- Evaluates Creative constructively.
- Confidently and effectively sells creative work to client.
- Overall responsibility for the efficient execution of campaigns to achieve agreed objectives.Management and Team Working
- Attends financial performance meetings (WIPs) and ensures team targets are met, AD meetings ensuring information is cascaded to team and client development meetings (Project Meetings, Design clinics etc), and ensures that specific initiatives are progressed and successfully concluded.
- Employs management and interpersonal skills to contribute to the Agency team atmosphere, delegating effectively and promptly communicating key client and staff issues to MD and HR as appropriate.
- Ensures their team is supported on a daily basis, inclusive of recognising skills gaps and arranging appropriate training (either in-house or external)
- Managing team holiday (ensuring cover at all times), HR issues (managed with OD), sick leave, workloads, scheduling and time plans.
- Responsible for teams annual reviews (September)Communication Skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of principles of Agency offering
- Have a thorough understanding of the Apple Mac operating system, plus
- Knowledge of industry Agency systems and procedures
- IT literate in all Microsoft Office systemsKnowledge and Experience
- Experience within the property marketing sector within Sales and Marketing at Senior level
- Ideally proven Client Services experience including at Senior Level
- 100% attention to detail and an eye for quality and consistency
- A broad & comprehensive knowledge of the design, artwork, print & production processes
- Experience managing budgets from estimation to invoice
If you are interested in this position please contact us now!!! email@example.com or call 0207 458 4587