By using our services, you agree to allow us to use of the data that we collect in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We Are Committed To Protecting Your Privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of our website and contacting us gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected with your permission.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website or contacted us. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website or from your email to third parties, except within the parameters of our business – e.g. sharing your CV with employers. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
Changes To This Policy
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our Data Protection Officers / GDPR Owner and Data Protection Representatives can be contacted directly here:
Rebecca Myers or Nick Hardy – 0207 458 4587
The Personal Data We Would Like To Collect From You Is:
Jobseeker – Full name, email address, phone number, CV.
|Client – Full name, email address, phone number, company address, billing details
The Personal Data We Collect Will Be Used For The Following Purposes:
- (Jobseeker) To assist in finding you a job
- (Jobseeker) To enable you to apply for roles
- (Client) To help you advertise your role
- (Client) To allow you to receive applications
- (Client ) for consultative services such as Talent development, psychometric testing and business growth.
Our Legal Basis For Processing For The Personal Data:
- Contractual Obligation
- Legitimate Business Interest
Any Legitimate Interests Pursued By Us, Or Third Parties We Use, Are As Follows:
- Advertising roles to individuals in order to fill the roles and provide employment for said individuals
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Scout Talent to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The only parties we will share your data with are our Clients, for the express reason of helping you to find a new job.
Only Marketing Jobs process personal data for as long as you continue engaging with our emails and applying for roles and will store the personal data for 1 year before seeking your permission again.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling. We will respond to any of your requests within 30 days of receiving the request.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Scout Talent (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Scout Talent data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Rebecca Myers and Nick Hardy
Jubilee House, Third Avenue, Globe Business Park, Marlow, SL7 1EY
0207 458 4587
Online Privacy Statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How We Use Your Information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Scout Talent, will collect and use your personal data for recommended jobs and job applications, etc.
Why Does Scout Talent Need To Collect And Store Personal Data?
In order for us to provide you with jobs, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision – this enables us to let you know about relevant roles, offers and updates. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Scout Talent Share My Personal Data With Anyone Else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Scout Talent in the course of dealing with you i.e. Our Clients who are looking for a new staff member. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Scout Talent’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How Will Scout Talent Use The Personal Data It Collects About Me?
Scout Talent will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Scout Talent is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under What Circumstances Will Scout Talent Contact Me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I Find Out The Personal Data That Scout Talent holds About Me?
Scout Talent, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Scout Talent does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- The identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Scout Talent or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom that the data is/will be disclosed.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
- We will provide any requested information within 30 days of receiving the request.
What Forms of ID Will I Need To Provide In Order To Access This?
Scout Talent accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months) or bank statement (from last 3 months)